Monday 15 October 2012

Campus Shots.....why I simply love NTU

     A recent transformation in life ....from being an RA in Dr.X's lab, to being a full time PhD student in Dr. Kline's lab, being part of Scelse, and most importantly, moving back to the campus.......

NTU, thou shall continue to heal me .....enthrall me, envelope me in your beauty.....a walk through your sylvan campus at twilight is so healing....its therapeutic literally.......one of the best things in life.......to be part of something so big, so serene, so beautiful, so peaceful.


















All pics courtesy my Samsung SII.........many more such snapshots to come......


































1 comment:

  1. Nice collection....Looks like u r also passionate towards photography....... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete